Student Information Quick Start Guide
- Take the class
- Take the permit test at DPS or Tulsa Tech
- Update your profile with your permit number and issue date (You CANNOT schedule behind the wheel drive times without this information in your account.)
- Schedule your behind the wheel drive times with our instructors—DO NOT wait until right before your drive test.
- Check the calendar DAILY after 3pm, this is when we update the calendar on our end as instructors make changes to their schedules and open more drives.
- Check the calendar ESPECIALLY on the first business day of every month after 3pm; we open the bulk of our future behind the wheel drives times the first business day of each month.
- Schedule your behind the wheel drive times—DO NOT WAIT! Our behind the wheel drive times fill quickly, especially after school & weekend drive times.
- We understand your family has a busy schedule. Although we drive all day, every day, seven days a week, you may not be able to find the "perfect" behind the wheel drive time. During this short season of Drivers Education, you might have to prioritize a behind the wheel drive time over something else.